International Naval Contest 2022
The International Naval Contest (INC) takes place every year on the second weekend of December.
This year, INORC, the Italian Naval “Old Rhytmers” Club (ITALY), will be sponsor of the International Naval Contest.
When: 10th December 2022 16:00 UTC to 11th December 2022 15:59 UTC
Bands: 3.5 – 7 – 14 – 21 – 28 MHz
CW: 3,565 – 7,020 – 14,055 – 21,160 – 28,350 MHz
SSB: 3,625 – 7,060 – 14,303 – 21,175 – 28,993 MHz
Mode: CW – SSB – Mixed Informations to be given on contact:
- Naval Club Member: RST+CLUB+MEMBERSHIP NUMBER (eg. “599 IN999”)
- Non-Naval Member: RST+NUMBER (eg. “599 001”)
- Naval club members: 10 points
- Non-Naval members: 1 point
Every contacted and logged member of a participating Naval
- Every station only counted once as a multiplier during the contest regardless of the number of bands you work them on.
- Participation in the contest is allowed only under one membership
Score: Total QSO points * Multipliers = total score
Participating naval clubs:
|ARMI||Associazione Radioamatori Marinai Italiani:||MI|
|FNARS||Finnish Naval Amateur Radio Society:||FN|
|HNARC||Hellenic Naval Amateur Radio Club||GR|
|INORC||Italian Naval “Old Rhythmers” Club”:||IN|
|MARAC||Marine Amateur Radio Club Netherlands:||MA|
|MFCA||Marine Funker Club Austria:||CA|
|NRA||Núcleo de Radio Amadores da Armada Portugal:||PN|
|RNARS||Royal Naval Amateur Radio Society:||RN|
|YO-MARC||Romanian Marine Radio Amateur Club:||YO|
A = Naval Station all band mixed mode (single op)
B = Naval Station all band CW (single op)
C = Naval Station all band SSB (single op)
D = All band SWL
E = Naval Club Station (multi op)
F = Non-Naval Station
Trophies: The 1st winner of each class.
Award (PDF) for all participants.
- It is expected that the logbook owner has already included a calculation of the total score on the cover as a “FAIR PLAY STATEMENT” stating that the rules have been applied during operation to the log attaches.
- The chronological log extract in paper or electronically as a email attachment must be submitted (in one of these formats: ADIF, Cabrillo, Word or Excel).
- For a paper log, take out a standard log sheet
The cover sheet must be filled in fully and correctly. Any incomplete form cover is considered as control log.
The electronic log in, or the paper log scan, must be sent to:
Logs to be received by: 12 January 2023 (deadline / postmarked)